I've made the definite decision to move Jetta back to the "taj mahal" of horse barns...and she moves on 5/5. Yay!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter Ride
As I went to church Saturday evening for Easter services, and my son was with his dad all day yesterday, I had a day of freedom! Of course, the first stop is going to be to see my Jetta-girl. They were waaaaay out in the field when I got there, and even though she looked at me the whole time I walked out there, she never made one step towards me. Grrr. But, she did come in willingly enough - and didn't even call out one time while I was grooming her! It was super windy, but not a cloud in the sky - so off we went. I was determined to just do a walking trail ride, and Jetta was not wanting to cooperate in the least. So, she compromised with a power walk entire time - but still launched into a trot whenever she thought she could get away with it. Thankfully no horses rushed any of the fence lines, and I had a really great trail ride!
I've made the definite decision to move Jetta back to the "taj mahal" of horse barns...and she moves on 5/5. Yay!
I've made the definite decision to move Jetta back to the "taj mahal" of horse barns...and she moves on 5/5. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How wonderful to have 'you time' ....to spend with Jetta. Glad you had a fun ride despite the wind
Post a Comment