Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PICTURES FROM THE SHOW!!!!!

Here they are, finally!

Warm Up
Photobucket

A, Enter Working Trot Rising
Photobucket

End of one of the 20m circles, finally some nice bend!
Photobucket

She's a little stiff here:
Photobucket

Free Walk:
Photobucket

Working Trot:
Photobucket

Fortunately, the judge was sitting directly in front of us at this point, she couldn't see how far above vertical Jetta's nose really was!
Photobucket

Another trot:
Photobucket

Getting ready to do free walk across 2 diagonals:
Photobucket

Medium Walk:
Photobucket

And, my favorite! :) I love her extension here at the trot, and I'm very relaxed as well:
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Awesome pics. And congratulations! You guys both look great. I can see why the audience reacted so positively when you entered the ring. She is a looker!

in2paints said...

Is it just my browser or did the pictures get cut off on the right hand side? I can only see half of you in some of them... I want to see the whole thing!! :)

You both look beautiful!! Congratulations again on such a successful day!

in2paints said...

Ok... So I just realized that if I click on the picture, it'll open up in Photobucket and I can see the whole thing!

Wow... it's been a long day already.

I love the one where you two are walking on a loose rein. Jetta is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You two look great!!!
I really like the working trot and the getting ready to free walk across 2 diagonals pic.

Britnie said...

What a beautiful eye Jetta has!! I love the expression on her face in the first one, and your fav pic! Lovely lovely!